Payment Facilitation Made Simple
We help software companies looking to become payment facilitators avoid the massive development and infrastructure costs, risk and compliance requirements and operational expertise simply by leveraging our Payment Facilitation technology. Create a frictionless and fully integrated PayFac platform and derive substantial revenue in less than 60 days, all from the payments currently running through your application.
A Full-Circle Payment Integration Built Specifically for Software Applications
Becoming a PayFac is hard. It takes a ton of time, a significant financial investment, payments industry expertise and an understanding of risk, compliance and operational execution. Wouldn’t it be great if someone could make becoming a PayFac easier for you?
That’s precisely what we do at Usio.
We offer everything you need to enable payments within your technology platform under one roof. Simply code to our extensive and robust API libraries, complete with sample code, and we’ll take it from there. We provision and issue merchant accounts and automate the enrollment process so you can start earning revenue from the payments flowing through your platform in less than 30 days. No one else can make that claim. No one.
We also leverage our operational infrastructure before and once you’re processing payments – items like implementation, marketing, sales, billing, customer support and more…even follow-up calls to get merchants activated with one simple click.
The path to generating revenue can’t be any easier or quicker for you.
Avoid the risk, hassles, time and expense of custom development inside your software platform so your users can make payments.
- Ability to quickly and efficiently create a custom, embedded and holistic payment solution through our suite of APIs.
- Automated on-boarding with one-click merchant acceptance allows you to board 100% of your existing users and all new customers moving forward.
- Generous recurring revenue share increases incremental revenue that goes straight to your bottom line.
- All ongoing merchant support.
- Maintain full PCI-DSS compliance for merchants and developers.
- Get all the features and functionality of being a PayFac (payment facilitator) without the risk, registration, or PCI and technical requirements.